The Flatrack Deployment System (FDS) is designed to hold at least 100 meter of Heavy Trackway and to rapidly deploy a temporary access road wherever needed. It is designed to be mounted on any truck that is equipped with a Hooklift system. With only one operator and the truck driver, the FDS can easily be installed and operated. Besides that, FDS is designed to fit in a 20ft container, ready to be shipped and deployed on (humanitarian) missions throughout the world where normal roads have either been destroyed, are in poor condition or not present at all.
The team at RVM have substantial experience in different applications for our Portable Road, Heavy Trackway, and we know that for changing circumstances the specific needs can also change.
- Extra Powerpack / generator
- Wireless remote control
- Connection to truck’s hydraulic system
- Connection to truck’s electric system/ batteries
- Battery charger
- Working lights (night time operations)
- Cleaning system : brushes/waterjets/ vibrating beam
- Extra storage for tools and accessories
- Fixed or removable spools.
Facts and figures
Length effective length: 5885 mm (19.3 ft)
Width total width: 2330 mm (7.64 ft)
Height total height: 2160 mm (7.0 ft)
Empty weight : ca. 2340 kg (5158.8 lbs)
Fully loaded (100 meter) weight: ca. 8500 kg (18739.3 lbs)